Hello


Time flies when you're having fun eh! Yes, I can confirm that is true.  The past 3 weeks have flown in.  We went to visit family on the Isle of Skye.  It was fantastic to get away and recharge the batteries.  Where we stay there is no phone signal - absolute bliss, and I never turned on the computer once.  Sorry to anyone who did miss me but I SO enjoyed not having to answer to anyone or anything.  While on holiday though I couldn't resist buying some fabric from Ragamuffin in Armadale.  They were selling of Shetland Tweed for charity and running a competition, on their blog, to see what their customer made with the tweed.  Naturally I made a handbag, as I'm obsessed with making them at the moment.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
I love the autumnal colours, mustard, brick and dark brown.  I always make removal brooches with my bags however this time I stitched the flowers straight onto the bag. 




The photos look a little dull, as the colours in real life are very vibrant.  The competition closes at the end of August so fingers crossed for me ;0)   Hope you are all well,  I've got loads of your blogs to be catching up with, best make a large pot of tea and get reading. x

No comments: