Folksy Friday

After another successful folksy friday last week, where my picks actually generated sales...hip hip hooray - you're a generous bunch x...I thought I'd continue with last weeks theme of £5 and under...

Adorable little bunny from Gingy Snaps Felt Creations
Sharon will make it into a hairclasp, brooch or magnet for you £1.95


Funky pink and blue button ring from Birgitta Designs
..and it's adjustable £2.99


Bubblegum Soap Bar from Lilywhites-handmade
Gorgeous GLITTERY bar £2.00

Lavender Honey Brooch from Lynwoodcrafts
Beautiful detail in this summery brooch £5.00


Ditsy Glass Flower Earrings from Eclectic Creations
Sweet pink flowers and gift wrapped £2.99


8 qty At The Beach Greetings Cards from At The Beech Collection
Paintings from Maria's Great Grandfather, Joseph Fletcher R.B.A, £4.00


Pouring Bowl from Julia Smith
Fantastic sale price, down to just £5.00

Pretty Lavender Keyrings from DinkyDaisy
Give them a squeeze to release the aroma £5.00

You guys have a lovely weekend...it's the school holidays up here in Inverness
I'm looking forward to two weeks of mayhem

More of today's Folksy Fridays here, Marice x

14 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Bubblegum soap!!! yum - lots more lovliness at such good prices. Enjoy the mayhem :)

Eclectic Creations said...

Ahh thank you very much! I've never been featured in anyone's folksy friday before! : ) How exciting! xx

Dinky Daisy said...

Thanks for including my keyrings, a great selection, have a good hoilday :-)

Debs
x

Unknown said...

I love the keyrings,
pam x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including my At The Beach greetings cards ... I have such a big grin on my face at the moment!

Maria

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Lovely choice and assortment of gifts in this price range (-:

Jo Clarke said...

It's a great angle to feature 'under a fiver'. I love the lavender keyrings.

Konnie Kapow! said...

awesome! If it's under a fiver it doesn't count right!

BeadyPool said...

Fab finds again, loving Dinky Daisys key rings x

FairlyGirly said...

Some very lovely items at bargain prices!! Have a great holiday.

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

What a great idea those lavender bag keyrings. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for featuring my button ring, I've never been a folksy friday pick so you definitley made my day. :o) love everything dinky daisy makes too :o) xxb

Anonymous said...

I love your selection, maybe if I had such a sweet smelling key-ring I would loose my keys at the bottom of my bag quite so often!

maricesworld said...

Thank you all for your comments, I've enjoyed picking items for under £5 - just goes to show you can still buy quailty goods at reasonable prices x