folksy friday


Yee-harr! Yes it's Friday and it can only mean one thing....it's folksy friday , as you can see I'm using a new format this week, curtosy of the lovely Hilary who's behind Craftblog UK and Haptree and me - thank you!!  (For any of you who would like the same format, this link will take you to the tutorial.)


Fashion Couture * Green Wool Hooded Jacket £129 Emma in Wonderland * A gentle freak-out £20
1000degrees Art Studio * bespoke 'personalised' tea set £65 Wardrobe Surgeon * Molly Top £20
oh!gosh * blooming elegance £65 Cosy * show me the money £30
 

That's it for another week folks...more folksy friday picks here.

17 comments:

Chantal Hanna said...

I want that tea set! :)

chiyo said...

Love your friday pics, especially the green jacket it looks fab!!

Oh and the feeding fishes thing down the bottom of your blog, totally addictive lol hadn't realised i was feeding them for soo long :) haha

xx Becky.

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

Hi Marice! Lovely choices!

Eclectic Creations said...

Great picks! Love the green jacket : ) x

yystudio said...

Thank you:) I love your collection!

maricesworld said...

@chiyo Yip, I spend far too long playing with them too...bit of a laugh but SO addictive x

linziloop said...

Oooo you've just found me a favourite shop, love that green jacket!

Unknown said...

lovely picks Marice, I just love that leather handbag,
pam

Zoe said...

I love the pretty sun top :)

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Emma's 'freak out' pic is brilliant - i feel like that quite often!

Anonymous said...

Love your picks this week, especially the tea set!

Clare'sCreations said...

I love that teaset x

maricesworld said...

Thank you for all your comments, have a lovely weekend, marice x

Emma in Wonderland said...

Great picks! Thank you for including my photo :-)

That tea set really is lovely!
Emma ♥

Jo Clarke said...

I liked the green jacket and the tea set, great choices

Anonymous said...

I agree, that tea set is perfect!

Unknown said...

Beautiful picks, but I think my fav is definitely the leather bag.