folksy friday

Ah yes...it's here thank friday it's crunchie...okay I'm showing my age but I loved that advert when I was wee and the sweetie!!  This weeks folksy friday picks are BLACK and WHITE ... unlike life as it's full of the grey bits inbetween ...




Knot For Sale, necklace £10
Bread and Butter, Black Sheep Box Frame £45 Suzanne Porter Boutique, sun dress £75
Mishascountryworkshop, salt dough hearts £3.90 Passionate about Photography, Sunflower £10


Have a browse around these shops and as always there's plenty more folksy fridays here.
ODE by Jolyon Yates, cat window/wall sticker £14.95
Have lots of laughs this weekend...life's too short not too x

13 comments:

Adien Crafts said...

Hi Marice! Thank you so much for including my card in your great picks, I'm very honoured as there are so many great choices on Folksy. Love the cat at the window too...hee hee! Have a great weekend, Di x

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

All gorgeous! How cool is the peeping Tom several floors up. x

Unknown said...

Lovely items in your Folksy Friday line up. x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous bits, love the little hearts!

Zoe said...

I like those little salt dough hearts, very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dress, saw it this week, but sadly my post pregnancy figure doesnt agree too well with such cute fashions just yet.

Great items

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

Great theme I really like the necklace!

Have a great week-end Marice!

Anonymous said...

Love your picks this week!

Unknown said...

I love these picks - I nearly did b&w for my FF this week!

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Great picks, those hearts are very cute.

Carol said...

Love your black and white theme. Not for Sale's necklace is great.

Helen said...

Ooh, some lovely picks. The hearts are fab!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little hearts! thanks for your compliment about my bear over at Adien Crafts. I am holding a charity raffle over at my blog, and there is a bear as a prize, so make sure you pop over and have a look!